Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First Blog

Okay so I've never blogged here. But i realized that i haven't blogged anywhere in some time now.
And i believe that blogging (whether people read it or not) is so essential to life! Sometimes you really need that word vomit! just to get it all out of your mind and onto somewhere weather it be paper or this blog. So this blogs purpose is for my health and sanity i guess... Well at least for now... I'm hoping it will grow into something so much more significant.

May love peace and Gods blessing pour over your life
and make you overwhelmed with joy and happiness.

Krystal ;]

1 comment:

Xiomara A. Maldonado said...

And i believe that blogging (whether people read it or not) is so essential to life! Sometimes you really need that word vomit!


--- I love what you wrote there. Writing is awesome! I am so excited for your blogging again!